Random Word

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Youmacon (Preview)

I'm getting very excited for Youmacon!

My goggles showed up in the mail (finally) a couple of days ago, marking the completion of my steampunk outfit. You can't really call it a cosplay... I'm not dressing up as anybody. I guess you could say I'll be a Neo-Victorian version of myself.Anyway, pics:





Trust me, way more to come... WHEN I COVER YOUMACON 2009!

But yeah, so that's going to happen. Likewise, not tomorrow, not the day after, not any time this weekend and probably at no point next week, but sometime in the foreseeable future, I will commence production of the Destruct-O-Vlog 5000™ and post it on YouTube. I dunno. Maybe?

Oh yeah, and I one day wish to obtain a theremin and learn how to play it. END TRANSMISSION.

1 comment:

Take a deep breath; think about what you are going to type. When you're done typing, click "post comment." Free your mind of stress and your body of unwanted tension as your post is read by others. You are at one with the Internet.