Random Word

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Laundry Day

sleep lol

Alright, so technically laundry day was yesterday. This was my first attempt at laundry, and I've learned several important lessons:

- Bring lots of quarters

- Try to limit yourself to about 4 loads max

- I HAVE A LOT OF JEANS

- I MEAN REALLY, WAAAAAAY TOO MANY PAIRS OF JEANS

The only real good that came of laundry day (besides fresh, clean clothes) was that I was able to read more of Speaker For the Dead, the sequel to Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Phenomenal books, both of them, and I highly encourage that you read them, especially if you're going to be doing laundry for about 3 hours.

Anyway, exciting news! Two new movies on YouTube! Huzzah! Go see them NAO!

NOTE: I should really stop using this blog as my personal diary... I mean, I've been pretty good about it in the past, but anymore it just seems like I'm posting stupid shit as opposed to interesting shit. Must take that into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a deep breath; think about what you are going to type. When you're done typing, click "post comment." Free your mind of stress and your body of unwanted tension as your post is read by others. You are at one with the Internet.